Women's History Month: White Plains native Melissa Richter's legacy at Sarah Lawrence College
Last Posted: Mar 17, 2017
- Birth of the genetic counselor: 'Prescient' Melissa Richter
Lohud, March 16, 2017
- Genetic counselors, genetic interpreters, and conflicting interests
K Stoll et al, Harvard Law, March 2017
- At the Heart of the Pregnancy: What Prenatal and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors Need to Know about Maternal Heart Disease.
Morales Ana et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Mosaic trisomy 17 at amniocentesis: Prenatal diagnosis, molecular genetic analysis, and literature review.
Chen Chih-Ping et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2016 Oct 55(5) 712-717
- Performing and Declining PGD: Accounts of Jewish Israeli Women Who Carry a BRCA1/2 Mutation or Partners of Male Mutation Carriers.
Dagan Efrat et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Role of Genetics in the Etiology of Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Towards a Hierarchical Diagnostic Strategy.
Robert Cyrille et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Mar 18(3)
- Using Patient-Reported Outcome Measures for Quality Improvement in Clinical Genetics: an Exploratory Study.
Costal Tirado A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials to Assess Outcomes of Genetic Counseling.
Athens Barbara A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Attitudes Towards Prenatal Genetic Counseling, Prenatal Genetic Testing, and Termination of Pregnancy among Southeast and East Asian Women in the United States.
Tsai Ginger J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Ethical issues in genetic counseling.
Than Nandor Gabor et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2017 Jan
- Student-Athletes' Views on APOE Genotyping for Increased Risk of Poor Recovery after a Traumatic Brain Injury.
Hercher Laura S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec 25(6) 1267-1275
- The use of noninvasive prenatal testing in obstetric care: educational resources, practice patterns, and barriers reported by a national sample of clinicians.
Farrell Ruth M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Jun 36(6) 499-506
- Translation and Adaptation of the Genetic Counselling Outcome Scale (GCOS-24) for Use in Denmark.
Diness Birgitte Rode et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- The Exome Clinic and the role of medical genetics expertise in the interpretation of exome sequencing results.
Baldridge Dustin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- [Clinical Management of HBOC in Our Hospital].
Nomura Hidetaka et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 116-120